To start working you need to speak the local language and have the ability to communicate in English with Global Kodland team.
What are we looking for?
- Call clients on the hot lead base;
- Identify needs and select a suitable program;
- Book clients for a free introductory lesson;
- Provides product/service information by answering questions and offering assistance;
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods/tools;
- Sell if the customer is ready to buy now, without attending a free lesson.
What makes you the best fit?
- You can work full-time or part-time, with a schedule of 2/2, 12 hours per day (off-days can vary, but you should be ready to work on the weekends);
- Must have a Windows or Mac computer/laptop and a good internet connection to be eligible for this role;
- Ability to speak English fluently for communicating with Kodland International Team;
- Ability to communicate and present well;
- You have experience in sales and knowledge of CRM systems - this will be your advantage.
1. Apply via the form or on the Job platform;
2. Have an interview with our HR;
3. Complete the training process for your role;
4. Pass the final interview with your future leader;
5. Start onboarding in our team.